These Business Terms and Conditions govern the purchases of goods made via the e-shop located on the website www.vipdogtags.com , which is operated by David Kubačák, Výškovická 448/155, 70030 Ostrava, Czech Republic, with its official registered office located at Výškovická 448/155, 70030 Ostrava, Czech Republic, Organisation ID Number.: 75909294.
- PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS
These Business Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Business Terms") define and specify in more detail the following: The rights and obligations of both the Seller (as defined below) and the Buyer (as defined below). If the contracting party is an individual consumer, those relationships not covered by these Business Terms and Conditions are governed by provisions of Section 1751 (1) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter the “Civil Code), and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., the Consumer Protection Act, as amended. If, however, the contracting party is not a private consumer, those relationships not covered by these Business Terms and Conditions that apply to a business entity are governed by the Civil Code. By accepting these Business Terms and Conditions, the individual or entity expresses their consent with using means of remote communication.
- Seller with its registered office at Výškovická 448/155, 70030 Ostrava, identification number: 75909294, "Seller") are regulated in accordance with the provisions of Section 1751 (1) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll. The Civil Code (the "Civil Code"), the mutual rights and obligations of the contractual parties arising out of or in connection with a Sales Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Sales Agreement") Concluded between the seller and another physical person (the "Buyer") through Seller's website. The online store is operated by the seller on the website located at www.vipdogtags.com (hereinafter referred to as " Eshop Page ") through the web interface (hereinafter referred to as" the web interface eshop ").
- Business terms do not apply to cases where a person intends to buy goods his or her own Entrepreneurial activities or as part of their independent profession.
- Provisions derogating from the terms and conditions may be negotiated in the sales contract. The arrangements in the Sales Agreement take precedence over the provisions of the Business Terms.
- Business terms are an integral part of the sales agreement. The sales agreemnt and the business terms and conditions are in the Czech language.
- The seller may change or add the wording of the business terms. This provision Shall be without prejudice to rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous Terma and Conditions.
- All contractual relationships are entered into in accordance with the legal code of the Czech Republic. By placing the order, the Purchaser acknowledges having been familiarised with these General Business Terms and Conditions prior to entering into the agreement, namely with the representations and warranties, as well as with the Claims Code and Delivery Information constituting an integral part hereof, and explicitly agrees to the same in the wording valid and effective as at the moment of placing the order.
- ORDERS AND CONCLUSION OF THE SALES AGREEMENT
- 2.1.All product presentations in the web interface are informative and the seller is not obliged to conclude a Sales Agreement for these goods.
- 2.2.The web interface contains product information, including the prices of an individual goods. Prices of goods are stated net of value added tax and all related fees. Product prices remain valid for as long as they are displayed in the web interface. This paragraph does not limit the seller's ability to enter into a sales contract under individually negotiated conditions.
- 2.3.The web interface also contains information about the cost of packaging and delivery of goods. The shipping is FREE wordwide.
- 2.4.To place an order, the buyer completes the order form in the web interface of the store.
In particular, the order form contains information about:
2.4.1. Ordered goods (the buyer „put“ the ordered goods into the electronic Shopping cart
2.4.2. The method of payment of the purchase price of the goods, details of the delivery method
2.4.3. Information on the costs associated with the supply of the goods (collectively referred to as " "order").
- 2.5.Before sending the order, the buyer is allowed to check and change the data entered into the order form, even with regard to the buyer's ability to check and to correct errors that occurred when entering data into the order. The order is sent by the buyer by clicking the "checkout or PayPal" button. The details given in the order are considered to be correct.
- 2.6.Clicking the "checkout or PayPal" button is considered to be an act of buyer that undoubtedly means accepting the ordered goods details, the purchase price, the method of payment. This contract proposal is obligatory for both parties. The order is valid when all the buyers required informations are correct and buyers read and accepted the Business terms and conditions on a website.
- 2.7.The seller will send a confirmation to the buyer without delay after receiving the order by e-mail. The email will be sent to to the email address of the buyer specified in the order form (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer's Electronic Address").
- 2.8.The seller is always entitled to ask the buyer for additional order confirmation (for example quantity of goods, amount, Purchase price, in writing or by phone).
- 2.9.The order proposal received via website interface is valid for fifteen days.
- 2.10.The contractual relationship between the seller and the buyer arises on delivery of the order
(Acceptance) which is sent to the buyer via e-mail to the buyer Buyer's electronic mail.
- 2.11.In case the seller can not fulfilled any of buyer requirements specified in the order, buyer receive an amneded offer (into the Buyer's electronic address() and request the buyer's opinion.
- 2.12.The amended offer is considered as a draft of a new Sales Agreement and this Sales Agreement is valid when the seller receive buyers acceptance (via e-mail).
- 2.13.The buyer agrees to use remote means of communication when concluding the sales contract. All the costs incurred when using remote means of communication in connection with the conclusion of the sales contract (the internet connection cost, the phone calls cost) buyer pays buyer himself.
- 2.14.These Terms and condtions are drawn up in the Czech language and the sales contract can also be concluded only In the Czech language. A Buyer (who is resident outside the European Union, or Who is a citizen of a Member State of the European Union outside the territory Of the Czech Republic) confirms and agrees by placing an order that the conclusion of the sales contract will be in Czech Language. Once the purchase agreement is concluded, it is not possible to determine whether the data is processed before the submission Orders have been bugged or corrected. A closed purchase agreement is archived and available to the Buyer upon request for the 10years from the date of Its signature.
- 2.15.Orders can be placed as follows:
- in the e-shop operated by VIP DOG TAGS (e-shop); or
- by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the exact shipping time is included in the email letter sent to the Buyer.
- Prices, Payment Terms and methods
- 3.1.The offer with the prices stated in the seller's e-shop is contractual, final, always up-to-date and valid, Costs of Shipping is provided in the "Delivery time and delivery conditions" section. All the costs incurred when using remote means of communication in connection with the conclusion of the sales contract (the internet connection cost, the phone calls cost) buyer pays buyer himself. Final price showed after filling the order form is already listed including the transport. As a closing price of sales contracts between the seller and buyer apply the price stated for the goods at the time of ordering the goods. The invoice based on a sales Agreement between the Seller and the Buyer serves at the same time as a delivery note.
- 3.2.The buyer receive the goods only after full payment, unless agreed otherwise. In case the Buyer makes a payment and the Seller is not able to secure a Delivery of the goods, the Seller shall immediately return the Buyer's payment in the agreed manner. The refund of funds spent depends on the chosen method of return, but it is not allowed to exceed 30 days from the inability to do so. The goods remain the seller's property unless full payment si received.
Seller accepts the following payment terms:
- Wire transfer
- card payment (VISA, Mastercard)
- 3.3.In case of wire payment, the buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price of the goods together with a variable payment symbol. The is a commitment of Purchaser to pay the sales price is fulfilled when the relevant amount is credited to the account of the seller.
- 3.4.Any price discounts provided by the seller to the buyer can not be combined.
- 3.5.The invoice is issued by the seller to the buyer after the price of the goods is paid and sent to him In electronic form to the buyer's electronic address. The seller is not a taxpayer of value added tax.
Consumers may and can withdraw from the agreement within a period of 14 days. The period stated in the first sentence commences on the day the agreement is executed, this being the day of:
- receiving the goods (purchase agreements);
- receiving the last delivery (agreements for the purchase of several types of goods/delivery of several parts); or
- receiving the first delivery (ongoing contracts).
In addition, the Buyer, who is the consumer, has the right To withdraw from the Contract in accordance with the paragraph of Section 53 (7) and (8) of Act No. 40/164 Coll. The Code, as amended. The above does not apply to the Buyer, who Is an entrepreneur and concludes a sales contract in connection with his / her business activity. In case of the above withdrawal, the Buyer will be sent a purchase price to the Buyer's bank account, which shall be communicated by the Buyer for this purpose. The Seller has the right to withdraw from the Agreement in the case that the Buyer fails to pay the full amount of Purchase price within 30 days from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- 4.1.The Buyer notes that, according to the provisions of Section 1837 of the Civil Code, he/she is not allowed to withdraw from the sales contract:
- On the supply of goods, the price of which depends on financial market disparities, irrespective of will of the seller and which may occur during the withdrawal period,
- The delivery of goods which has been modified according to the buyer's wish or for his person
- On the supply of perishable goods as well as the goods that were delivered after delivery Irreversibly mixed with other goods,
- On the supply of goods in closed packaging, which the buyer removed from the packaging and hygienic Reasons can not be returned,
- 4.2.If it is not the case referred to in Article 4.1 or another case where the contract of sale can not be withdraw, the buyer has the right (in accordance with the provision of Section 1829 (1) of the Civil Code From the purchase contract, within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the goods, and if The subject of the purchase contract is several types of goods or the delivery of several parts, this period runs from the date of the last delivery of the goods. Withdrawal from the sales contract must be To the seller within the time limit specified in the previous sentence.
- 4.3.Withdrawal from the sales contract may be dispatched by the buyer to the address of the business or headquarters Of the seller. The paragraph of Article 4 of this Agreement shall apply to the service of withdrawal Terms and conditions. The Seller shall acknowledge the consumer without undue delay in the writting of his acceptance.
- 4.4.In case of withdrawal from the sales contract according to Art. 4.2 of the Business Terms and Conditions, the sales contract is canceled. Goods must be returned to the Seller within 14 (14) days of withdrawal from contract to the seller. If the buyer withdraws from the sales contract, the buyer bears the associated costs with the return of the goods to the seller, even when the goods can not be returned by usual psot service.
- 4.5.In the case of withdrawal under Article 4.2 of the Terms adn conditions, the seller shall return the money received from the buyer within fourteen (14) days of withdrawal from the sales contract by Purchasers in the same way as the seller has accepted from the buyer. The seller is also entitled to return the money provided by the buyer when the goods are returned to the buyer or If the buyer agrees and does not incur additional costs to the buyer. If the buyer withdraws from the sales contract, the seller is not obliged to return the received money to the buyer before the buyer returns the goods or proves the goods has been sent to the seller.
- 4.6.Claim for damages caused to the goods, the seller is entitled to unilaterally set off against the claim of the purchaser to refund the purchase price.
- 4.7.Until the receipt of the goods by the buyer, the seller may at any time withdraw from the contract. In this case, the seller returns the purchase price, without undue delay, and bank transfer to an account designated by the buyer.
- 4.8.If with goods provided the buyer a gift, the gift agreement between the seller and the buyer is concluded with a condition subsequent that if there is a withdrawal from the contract buyer loses gift agreement regarding such a gift efficiency and the buyer is required with the goods seller also return provided gift.
- TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY
- 5.1.Seller completes the delivery of goods by handing the goods to the first carrier, thereby also switching to Buyer's risk of damaging things. The availability of the product is always given in Product details. Delivery time depends on product availability, payment terms and conditions Delivery conditions, and is a maximum of 5 days. In normal cases, we ship from 3 to 5 Business days from payment of full purchase price. The delivery deadline is always listed in Email confirming the order. Together with the shipment, Buyer will receive a tax refund Document / invoice. The delivery period begins to run only after the purchase price has been fully paid out, ie when it has been credited of the relevant amount to the Seller's account. Seller accepts the following Delivery Terms:
- Czech Post
In case of goods being exchanged within 14 days of purchase of goods, the Buyer is charged the cost of postage, each time the goods are sent to the Buyer. In case of goods beeing returned within 14 days, the Buyer is charged the cost of postage too.
- 5.2.If the type of transport is agreed upon by a buyer's special request, it bears Purchaser risk and any additional costs associated with this transport.
- 5.3.If the seller is obliged under the purchase contract to deliver the goods to a place designated by the buyer In the order, the buyer is obliged to take over the goods upon delivery.
- 5.4.In the event that the reasons for which the goods need to be delivered repeatedly or in any other way than stated in the order, the buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with repeated delivery of goods, respectively. costs associated with other delivery method.
- 5.5.When taking the goods from the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of goods, and in case of any defects immediately notify the carrier. In the event of a breach of the reunion package indicative of intrusion into the consignment may not buyers shipment from the shipper to take over.
- 5.6.Other rights and obligations of the parties in the transport of goods that can modify a specific delivery conditions of the seller, if the seller issued.
- RIGHTS OF DEFECTIVE PERFORMANCE
- 6.1.The rights and obligations of the parties to the rights of defective performance are governed by generally binding regulations (In particular the provisions of Sections 1914 to 1925, Sections 2099 to 2117, and Sections 2161 to 2174) of Civil Code).
- 6.2.Seller is responsible, on receipt of the goods has defects. In particular, the seller is liable to the purchaser at the time when the buyer took the goods:
- The goods are qualities that the parties have agreed, and the absence of agreement, has characteristics that describe the seller or the producer or the buyer expected given the nature of the goods and based on advertising they carry,
- The goods are fit for the purpose which the seller says its use or for which goods of the same type are normally used,
- Goods correspond to the agreed quality or design sample or template, if it was quality or performance determined in accordance with the agreed sample or template,
- The goods in the right quantity, measure or weight and 6.2.5. Goods comply with legal requirements.
- The goods comply with the legal requirements.
- 6.3.The provisions referred to in Article. 6.2 business conditions do not apply to goods sold at a lower price at fault for which the lower price was negotiated, the wear and tear of the goods caused by its common use, the used goods at fault by use or wear that goods had to take over the buyer, or if it appears that the nature of the goods.
- 6.4.Rights of defective performance puts the buyer with the seller at his premises in which it is possible taking into account the assortment of goods sold, possibly in the seat or place of business. & Nbsp; In a moment a claim is considered to be the moment when the seller receives from the buyer claimed goods.
- 6.5.Other rights and obligations of the parties related to the responsibility of the seller for defects can modify the complaints procedure seller.
- COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- 7.1.In the event that a defect occurs during the warranty period, the Buyer will, depending on the nature of this defect, when applying the warranty, the following rights:
In the case of removable defects:
- The right to free, proper and timely removal of the defect
- the right to exchange defective goods or defective parts, if not because of their nature Defects disproportionate
- in the case of the impossibility of the procedures referred to in points (a) and (b), has the right to an adequate Discount on the purchase price or withdrawal from the purchase contract in the case of irremovable defects:
- The right to exchange defective goods or to withdraw from the sales contract
in the case of removable defects if the buyer can not for the re-occurrence of the defect
after repair (ie. goods being 3x plaint for the same defect) or a larger number of defects thing properly use:
- the right to exchange defective goods or to withdraw from the contract in the case of other irremovable defects and does not require the exchange of the consumer:
- the right to a reasonable discount on the purchase price or withdraw from the contract Complaints can be filed with the Purchaser, in all its premises.
Complaints do not apply where:
- arose when a defect or damage demonstrably incorrect use, contrary with instructions for use or other improper conduct Buyer demonstrable tampering with goods
- to defects caused by normal wear and tear of consumer goods with a specified timeline used according to specific legislation, where such complaints are applied after this period,
- defects caused due to natural disasters
- OTHER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- 8.1.The The buyer acquires ownership of the goods by paying the entire purchase price.
- 8.2.Seller is not in relation to the purchaser bound by codes of conduct within the meaning of § 1826, paragraph. 1 point. e) Civil Code.
- 8.3.Outsourcing of consumer disputes in the purchase contract is the responsibility of Czech Trade Inspection, registered office: Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Praha 2, IČ: 000 20 869, Internet address:
- 8.4.The seller is entitled to sell goods at a merchant. Trade control is carried out under its authority the Trade Office. Supervision of privacy exercised by the Office for Personal Data Protection. Czech Trade Inspection performs within the defined scope, among others supervision over compliance with Act no. 634/1992 Coll., On consumer protection, as amended. Buyer hereby takes on himself the danger of changing circumstances within the meaning of & sect; 1765, paragraph. 2 of the Civil Code.
- Privacy and Processing of personal data
- 9.1.Privacy purchaser who is a natural person, is provided by Act no. 101/2000 Coll., On Personal Data Protection, as amended.
- 9.2.Buyer agrees to the processing of their personal data: name, address, identification number, tax identification number, email address, and phone number (hereinafter collectively referred to as“personal data“).
- 9.3.Buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the seller, for the purpose of realization of rights and obligations under the contract and for the purpose of maintaining user account. If the buyer chooses another option, agrees to the processing of personal data by the seller as well as for the purpose of sending commercial messages and information to the buyer. Consent to the processing of personal data in their entirety under this Article is a condition which would in itself made it impossible to conclude a purchase agreement.
- 9.4.Processing of personal data Seller may appoint a third party as a processor. In addition to the persons transporting goods are not personal information without prior consent of the seller the buyer forwarded to third parties.
- 9.5.Personal data shall be processed for an indefinite period. Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated manner or in printed form non-automated manner.
- 9.6.The buyer confirms that the personal data is accurate and that he was advised that it is voluntary to provide personal information.
- 9.7.In the event that the buyer thought the seller or processor (Art. 9.6) performs the processing of his personal data that is inconsistent with the protection of private and personal life of the purchaser or against the law, especially if the personal data are inaccurate with regard the purpose of processing, can:
- ask the seller or processor for an explanation,
- require the seller or processor to correct the situation.
- 9.8.If the buyer requests information regarding the processing of their personal data, the seller must deliver this information. Seller has the right to provide information pursuant to the preceding sentence, require reasonable compensation not exceeding the costs of providing the necessary information.
- 10.SENDING COMMERCIAL MESSAGES STORAGE AND COOKIES
- 10.1.Buyer agrees to receive information related to the goods, services or company the seller to the buyer's email address and agree to receive commercial communications seller to buyer's email address.
- 10.2.Buyer agrees with saving so. Cookies on his computer. In the event that a purchase on the website can be made and the seller's obligations from the purchase contract to fulfill, without storage so. Cookies on the computer of the buyer, the buyer may consent under the preceding sentence at any time withdraw.
- 11.Delivery period and terms of delivery
- 11.1.The buyer may be delivered to the email address specified in his user account or given by the buyer in the purchase order.
- 11.2.Notices relating to the relationship between the seller and the buyer, in particular regarding the withdrawal from the purchase the contract must be delivered by post in the form of a registered letter, unless it is in the sales contract provided otherwise. Notifications are delivered to the appropriate contact address of the other party and Shall be deemed to have been delivered and effective at the time of their delivery by post, except The withdrawal notice made by the buyer when the withdrawal is effective, if it is Notice to the buyer within the withdrawal period.
- 11.3.A notification is also deemed to have been delivered, the receipt of which was rejected by the addressee Picked up during storage or returned as undeliverable.
- 11.4.The Parties may deliver a regular correspondence to each other through Electronic mail, to the email address listed in the user account Buyer or specified buyer in the order, respectively. To the address listed on the web the seller's page.
- 12. FINAL PROVISIONS
VIP DOG TAGS expressly reserves the right to modify, amend, delete, or temporarily or permanently discontinue parts of pages or the entire Offering without special notification. These data may be deleted by VIP DOG TAGS in whole or in part at any time. Changes in the terms and conditions of use will be published here.
- 12.1.If the relationship of the purchase agreement includes an international (foreign) element, the parties agree that the relationship is governed by Czech law. This does not affect the rights of consumers resulting from the generally binding regulations.
- 12.2.If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or ineffective, or becomes, instead of the invalid provision a provision whose meaning is invalid provision comes closest. The invalidity or unenforceability of one provision is without prejudice to the validity of the remaining provisions. Amendments and supplements to the purchase agreement or terms and conditions require written form.
- 12.3.The purchase contract including terms and conditions the seller is archived in electronic form and is not accessible.
12.4. Attachment business conditions form a model form for withdrawal from the contract.
12.5. Contact details seller: David Kubačák, Výškovická 448/155, 70030 Ostrava, Czech Republic, email@example.com , +420 776 513 721.